Ford Protect offers you plenty of benefits. If a part covered by the warranty fails due to a material or manufacturing defect during the warranty period, we will cover the full costs of the repair or replacement, i.e. labour and parts cost including VAT.
The warranty covers:
- Catalytic converter
- Front axle
- Rear axle
- Braking system (excluding brake pads and discs)
- Air conditioning
- Ford audio systems (if factory-fitted)
- The entire electrical system including engine control, central locking, ABS, electrically adjusted seats and all other components making up the electronic safety and convenience system factory-fitted to your Ford
The following are excluded from Ford Protect cover:
- All wear and tear parts, including fluids, and labour to replace these parts
- Damage to vehicles that have been neglected, modified or used for racing or rallying
- Bodywork and paint repairs, repairs to glass, upholstery and interior trim as well as diagnosis and maintenance work
Please click on the terms and condition button for detailed information on Ford Protect.