• Ford previews the All-New Focus RS; innovative high-performance hatchback pioneers advanced technology to deliver the ultimate fun-to-drive experience.
Developed by the Ford Performance team for sale worldwide, the All-New Focus RS features ground-breaking new Ford Performance All-Wheel-Drive with Dynamic Torque Vectoring for class-leading cornering speed and limit handling.
• Professional rally driver and star of Gymkhana films Ken Block teamed up with Ford as a consultant on the development of the All-New Focus RS
• The exclusive version of the 2.3-litre EcoBoost engine is specially developed for the All-New Focus RS with comprehensive engineering changes to deliver in excess of 320 PS. Dramatic exterior design offers enhanced aerodynamics and cooling.
• The All-New Focus RS will be the 30th vehicle to wear the RS badge since 1967 and will be built in Saarlouis, Germany, starting late this year.
• The All-New Focus RS follows the reveal last month of the All-New Ford GT supercar as part of Ford’s performance onslaught that will deliver more than 12 new models through to 2020.
• Full product details will be announced at the global reveal at the Geneva Motor Show in March.
• Further information will be communicated closer to the launch but you can be kept informed by entering your details here.
• Keep checking our Ford Ireland Facebook and Twitter channels for the next instalments of this exciting news.